Activities of Service de la sécurité publique et de la sécurité incendie
Open doors at the Saint-Lazare Fire station
SAINT-LAZARE (Québec), Monday, September 30, 2019 - Saint-Lazare’s Service de la sécurité publique et de la sécurité Incendie (1800 Avenue Bédard) will be holding it’s traditional open house to the general public on Saturday, October 5, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as part of National Fire Prevention Week, October 6 to 12, 2019, under the theme « Le premier responsable, c'est toi! ».
On the agenda for the 2019 edition:
- Turn your family members into firefighters and capture the moment
- Take part in the traditional tour of vehicles and firefighting equipment
- Meet Sparky the mascot and capture the moment in a photo
- Introduce your toddlers to 8 fire safety prevention measures with the fire simulator
- Attend one of the simulated extrications and first responder demonstrations throughout the day
- Improve your life-saving skills at one of the Hero in 30 training sessions given during the day by firefighters first responders.
- Test your fire prevention knowledge
- Win one of many prizes (carbon monoxide alarms, portable fire extinguishers, 72-hour safety kits, first aid kits, etc.)!
The Saint-Lazare firefighters will be pleased to answer any questions you may have to remind you of the safe behaviours to adopt every day in order to prevent fires.
If you have any questions regarding fire prevention measures, please contact the fire reception at 450-424-8000, ext. 317 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at http://ville.saint-lazare.qc.ca/protectionincendie.