|Online municipal request
|To fill a request, click on this link.
Here are some examples of frequent requests (questions, problems):
- Residual materials (waste, recycling, composting, leaves, branches)
- Roads (damaged pavement, potholes, street cleaning, snow removal, etc.)
- Water and sewer system (rinsing, water pressure, service box, watering, backflow, etc.)
- Lighting network (burned light, etc.)
- Bike network (maintenance, tags, extensions, etc.)
- Dead animals
- Ditch (drainage, pipe, etc.)
- Urban planning (temporary carport, nuisances, septic installations, etc.)
To host a yard sale, fill up a form via this link.
- Request Category: choose Communication, media and public relations
- Type of request: choose Garage Sale
In order to offer quality services, the Town offers residents the opportunity to fill an online request. Residents can follow the evolution of their request. Employees will contact them either by email or phone upon their request.
Online request are also available through Voilà App! The fastest way to report a non-emergency situation to the Town!
|Activities, arts and sports
|Registration to activities
Make sure to have your Resident ID card and click here,
then choose EN (to view in English).
- Adapted Leisure (Les Incroyables Chromosomes)
- day camp
- swimming lessons and aquafitness
- arts and crafts for children
- babysitting classes
- cross-country skiing and swimming classes
- workshops for adults
- much more!
You can access the library catalogue.
Tennis and pickleball courts (residents only)
To reserve a tennis or pickleball court, make sure you have your resident ID card and click here.
Keys will be on sale this spring at the community centre.
Reservation has to be made 24 h in advance and before 4:30 p.m.
No more than 1 hour per day for reservation. To reserve on a Saturday, Sunday and Monday, please reserve the previous Friday before 4:30 p.m.
People under 16 cannot reserve a court after 7 p.m.
Information and reservation
450 424-8000 ext. 220
Online permit and authorisation certificate requests
For now, the tree cutting authorisation certificate is the only online permit you can fill online.
For other types of permits of authorisation certificates, contact the Urban planning department.