J'y bouge, j'y vis - Spring/summer 2020
click here to register to the spring/summer 2020 activities (you can chose the English version of the registration platform by chosing EN) :
- Sports and leisure activites as in the J'y bouge, j'y vis!
|Online municipal request
|To fill a request, click on this link.
Here are some examples of frequent requests (questions, problems):
- Residual materials (waste, recycling, composting, leaves, branches)
- Roads (damaged pavement, potholes, street cleaning, snow removal, etc.)
- Water and sewer system (rinsing, water pressure, service box, watering, backflow, etc.)
- Lighting network (burned light, etc.)
- Bike network (maintenance, tags, extensions, etc.)
- Dead animals
- Ditch (drainage, pipe, etc.)
- Urban planning (temporary carport, nuisances, septic installations, etc.)
To host a yard sale, follow the instructions below in the request form and click on this link.
- Type of request: choose Garage sale ( Communication, media and public relations)
In order to offer quality services, the Town offers residents the opportunity to fill an online request. Residents can follow the evolution of their request. Employees will contact them either by email or phone upon their request.
Online request are also available through Voilà App! The fastest way to report a non-emergency situation to the Town!
|Activities, arts and sports
|Registration to activities
Make sure to have your Resident ID card and click here to register,
then choose EN (to view in English).
- Adapted Leisure (Les Incroyables Chromosomes)
- day camp (learn more)
- swimming lessons and aquafitness
- arts and crafts for children
- babysitting classes
- cross-country skiing and swimming classes
- workshops for adults
- much more!
You can access the library catalogue.
Tennis and pickleball courts (residents only)
To reserve a tennis or pickleball court, make sure you have your resident ID card and click here.
Keys will be on sale this spring at the community centre.
- Reservation has to be made between 3 and 48 h in advance online, at anytime of the day, in person or over the phone (450-424-8000 ext. 220) during business hours at the community centre
- I you wish to play the same day and you did not book a court, consult the online schedule before showing up.
Information and reservation
450 424-8000 ext. 220
Online permit and authorisation certificate requests
For now, the tree cutting authorisation certificate is the only online permit you can fill online.
For other types of permits of authorisation certificates, contact the Urban planning department.