|Boil water advisories – In effect, lifts and precautions|
| Advisories in effect – see below
The "3-day minimum" rule
A boil water advisory is usually in effect for a minimum of three (3) days which is the time required to conduct new analyses and obtain the results.
Pre-recorded message at extension 315
Residents are asked to check the pre-recorded message at 450-424-8000, extension 315 for boil water advisories and lifts as well as the table below.
Precautionary measures to take during an advisory
|Issued on|| Advisories in effect
(see precautions to take below the table)
|October 13, 2020 - noon||October 16, 2020 - 7 a.m.||October 16, 2020 - 11 a.m.|
Emergency work, water cut, preventative boil water advisory
Chemin Saint-Louis, from Bédard to Chevrier (including Rue Gareau)
|Emergency work, water cut, preventative boil water advisory|
|Streets concerned||Rue du Bordelais: from Chemin Sainte-Angélique to Rue du Merisier||
- aqueduct work is planned this Friday, October 16, starting at 7 a.m.
- temporary water cut (the City invites you to make a little water reserve for your personal use).
- a preventive boil water advisory will be required. So residents of Chemin Saint-Louis and Rue Gareau should boil their water this weekend, until the boil water measure is lifted by the Town.
- alternating traffic lights will be on site.
- As a precaution, affected residents will receive a door hanger tonight, which is a summary of the actions to take when a preventive boil advisory and water cut are issued.
|As a result of a major break that occurred during work on the Saddlebrook water network this Friday, October 16, 2020, residents experienced a complete cut-off of the drinking water supply.
Since then, the break has been repaired, however residents will be on a boil water advisory until further notice.
View the Map of Saddlebrook water network here: ville.saint-lazare.qc.ca/en/votrereseau or the printed map: https://ville.saint-lazare.qc.ca/doc/pdf/ReseauEauPotable2018.pdf
|Additional information||The affected residences will receive a door-hanger with the boil-water advisory||The affected residences will receive a door-hanger with the boil-water advisory||The affected residences will receive a door-hanger with the boil-water advisory. ERRATUM: Due to the large number of residences to contact in a short amount of time, the mass system alert (www.ville.saint-lazare.qc.ca/en/alerte) and the newsletter (www.ville.saint-lazare.qc.ca/en/infolettrepasse) were used to contact the residents.|
|Status||Lifted as of Friday, October 16th, 9 p.m.||Lifted as of Saturday, October 17th, 1:30 p.m.||Lifted as of Saturday, October 17th, 1:30 p.m.|