Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Hybrid mode continues
The next council meeting will be held in person and in virtual mode.
On this occasion, the public will be admitted in person according to the order of arrival, without reservation or registration. Since the number of people present is limited to encourage distancing between people, it is therefore possible that people may not be admitted, should the number of attendees exceed the capacity established at 18.
The following guidelines will apply to attendees:
- The wearing of a mask is mandatory upon entering City Hall
- Individuals will only be able to remove their mask once they are seated. They will be required to wear it again if they move in the premises and to keep it on when they ask a question with the microphone.
- Each person must bring his/her own mask (none will be distributed)
- No one will be admitted without one
- Hand washing is required
Three (3) ways to ask questions to to elected officials
Residents are invited to submit their questions on the day of the meeting using one of the following 3 methods:
- In person by going to the microphone in the council room on the upper floor of the town hall (1960, chemin Sainte-Angélique). Council meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. Important update: the mask must be worn while questions are asked.
- By email by completing the form activated from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Virtually and live by appearing on a screen via the free ZOOM platform by registering using the form activated from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Registrants will receive the link and instructions to participate at 7:30 pm. Responses will be given in the order in which registrations are received, first come, first served. Watch the ZOOM tutorial.
- The meeting will be broadcasted live on YouTube, and the recording made available at the same link the next day.
As this hybrid mode is being tested, we would like to thank participants in advance for technical contingencies.
To view the agenda and subsequent minutes, please visit the site.