With more than 148 salaried workers and 80 seasonal workers, the Town of Saint-Lazare is a major employer in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges area.
The Town is the second largest municipality in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges RCM. It is a dynamic organization that encourages and supports leadership and innovation!
I choose to work for Ville de Saint-Lazare to:
- be involved in my community and contribute to the growth and development of my town;
- take on new and exciting challenges;
- work in an environment that promotes learning;
- enjoy competitive social benefits;
- be part of a dynamic and people-oriented organization.
The Town has a wide range of positions in various fields which all revolve around the delivery of high quality services to residents. The Town provides a welcoming, productive and harmonious working environment to all those it employs.
Equal access to employment
The Town supports equal access to employment and encourages applications from persons belonging to the groups targeted.