Tennis et pickleball
- Weather permitting
- Generally from May 1 to November 15
- 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Courts are reserved for Saint-Lazare residents on proof of the citizen’s card (valid)
- No private tennis lessons are tolerated on the courts of Saint-Lazare
A key is required to access the courts.
- Purchases only at the Leisure and community life service, during service hours
- Generally, from May 1 to November 15
- Cost $8/ key (taxes incl.)
- Maximum 2 keys per family
- Citizen’s card (valid) required for the purchase
- Option to pick them up at the community centre
- Courts must be reserved by means of the citizen’s card:
- At least 3 to 48 hours in advance
- To play the same day, check online availability.
- Online or
- By phone at 450-424-8000 extension 220, during service hours
Code of conduct, dress code and rules
- Proper dress is required; wearing a sweater or camisole, short pants or pants and sneakers.
- Respectful language and behavior are expected.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and scooters are prohibited on tennis courts. All this equipment must be left outside the courts.
- Maintenance equipment is available along fences and must be put back in place after use.
- For safety reasons, playing on wet courts is not recommended.
List of parks lined with pickleball courts:
List of parks lined with tennis courts: