As we are in the middle of a second wave of COVID-19, la Source d'Entraide will not be able to organize a Food Drive this year.
As you know, the Guignolée allows the organization to collect non-perishable food, that is given out in the Christmas food-baskets and the monthly food baskets offered year-round.
This first Virtual Guignolée will allow us to collect donations to support Saint-Lazare families in need. We are therefore seeking your generosity, to help us buy the food to support families in need until December 2021.
Three ways to contribute!
1) Donate money online
Between November 1st and 14th , you can make a donation online : https://www.canadahelps.org/fr/organismesdebienfaisance/la-source-dentraide-inc/campaign/virtual-guignolee/
2) Donate money in person
You can also make a donation in store during business hours.
3) Donate non-perishable goods during our business hours.
You can bring a bag of non-perishable goods and leave it in the box at the entrance of the shop during regular business hours. A shopping cart will be installed in the store entrance and donations can be left there.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to noon
What can I give? Put your items in reusable bags.
- Personal hygiene products: dish soap, clothes soap, body soap, shampoo, tooth paste, tooth brush, deodorant, Kleenex, toilet paper, scott towels
- Non-perishable foods (canned fruits and vegetables, soups, pasta sauces, etc.)
- Ketchup, mustard, relish, mayonnaise
- Cereals, oatmeal, Granola bars (avoid chocolat and nuts)
- Rice, pastas, flour, sugar, brown sugar
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea
- Gift certificates (grocery, drugstore, etc.)
Thanks for your help!