Celebrations, festivals & events
Request for food assistance
Become a volunteer!
Saturday, November 30, 2019 at 8:30
Please confirm your presence by contacting Andrée-Anne Lavigne at 450-455-8000 ext. 104 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, November 30, 2019, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Volunteers will go house to house to collect items What can I give? Put your items in reusable bags.
- Personal hygiene products: dish soap, clothes soap, body soap, shampoo, tooth paste, tooth brush, deodorant, Kleenex, toilet paper, scott towels
- Non-perishable foods (canned fruits and vegetables, soups, pasta sauces, etc.)
- Ketchup, mustard, relish, mayonnaise
- Cereals, oatmeal, Granola bars (avoid chocolat and nuts)
- Rice, pastas, flour, sugar, brown sugar
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea
- Gift certificates (grocery, drugstore, etc.)
Donation in cash, by cheque (issued to La Source d'entraide) or online
(3.9% fees will be deducted to your donation). Income tax receipt will be issued.If we did not get to your home in the afternoon, please drop your donations off at La Source d'entraide 2252, Chemin Sainte-Angélique, Saint-Lazare, on Saturday until 3 p.m.