Refund for the purchase of Cloth Diapers
You may request financial aid if the following eligibility requirements are met:
1) you are the parent of a child under 12 months;
2) financial aid has not been awarded under this policy for the purchase of reusable diapers for this child;
3) a minimum of 20 new reusable diapers have been purchased;
4) the diapers are made of organic cotton, bamboo or hemp;
5) the diapers were purchased during the current year;
6) the request is made using the form provided for that purpose by the Town before December 15 of the current year;
7) the request form is accompanied by the following documents: purchase invoice and proof of the child’s birth;
8) you agree to use reusable diapers for the entire period during which the child will wear diapers.
The applicant must fill an online request.
Step 2, in the Complaint Detail section, in Request Category, choose Housing, urban planning and environment. Type of request will be : Cloth Diapers (refund).
Step 3, please attach purchase invoice and proof of the child’s birth.
Read the policy (in French only).