Plant a tree and get money!
Municipal council wishes to promote the plantation of trees on its territory. Therefore, municipal council is offering a refund for the purchase of trees. You can obtain up to $100 per year.
Read the politic. (in French only)
You may request financial aid if the following eligibility requirements are met:
- financial aid has not been awarded under this policy for the purchase of trees for this specific address and for the current year;
- the trees were purchased during the current year;
- trees species must figure in the list (please refer to latin name to avoid confusion) and minimal height of 100 cm for conifers and 175 cm for broadleaf tree);
- the request is made using the form provided for that purpose by the Town before December 15 of the current year;
- the request form is accompanied by the following documents: proof of residency , original purchase invoice, a picture of the tree(s) planted at the specific address;
- planting is made at a sufficient distance from infrastructures (sewer, aqueduct, power lines, etc.) and respect municipal by-laws;
- you agree that the Town may verify the eligibility requirements.
The applicant must fill an online request.
Step 2, in the Complaint Detail section, in Request Category, choose Housing, urban planning and environment. Type of request will be : Trees (refund).Step 3, please attach purchase invoice and picture of tree(s) planted.
View the list of trees